Re: Navy Band AND ITEA!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Lew on April 02, 2001 at 08:59:21:

In Reply to: Navy Band AND ITEA! posted by Marty Erickson on April 01, 2001 at 22:33:18:

Thank you for providing another perspective. Your question about jazz tuba players is an interesting case study. Recently on the TubaEuph list (Yahoo Groups) there was just such a thread and there must have been more than 30 responses (I didn't go back and count). Maybe the fact that it is an electronic medium is exactly why there were more responses there vs. your question. I don't think that emails are any less valid because they are easier to send. If an electronic media encourages response, I think that is great. I appreciate the fact that you are considering the comments of all from all sources and think that all of this communication can only make for a stronger organization and community.

I, for one, do enjoy my copies of the TUBA journal, and look forward to getting them. I know how hard it is to get content to keep a journal fresh and interesting and aoppreciate the work that goes into it. I appreciate the time and effort that you and others have put into building and supporting ITEA. Thanks.

Follow Ups: