stuff for sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by lisa on April 14, 2003 at 12:18:11:

Hi,
I have a Besson 983 E-flat (silver plated) I am looking to sell. I bought it in December of 1998. It plays well, but has some pretty major dings up along the side, and it has an area where the silver is rubbed off inside of the bell. (It's a small area, and we never did figure out what caused that to happen.) I have the horn in Tennessee right now, but am in Ohio because I am sick. I will have photos within the week for anyone interested, email me for more info. It includes the Besson hard case and possibly an Altieri gig bag.
I also, off topic, have a Besson Sovereign bass trombone, 4 years old, in brand new condition. Offers are welcome on it if anyone is interested. It includes a hard case and Altieri gig bag.
I have a brand new PT65 mouthpiece, silver, never been used, that I would like to sell as well. I have decided (finally) to sell my PT9, which has a few knicks and is not in perfect condition by any means (I bought it that way), but if anyone is handy with mouthpiece repair... I know I posted this before, my apologies for losing track of who resonded originally. I also have one Denis Wick 3L, gold plated, left to sell.
Email for more info or to request pix.

Thanks,
-lisa

--
Lisa Kaye Muth
Graduate Assistant, Tuba Studio, University of Tennessee

Follow Ups: