Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Performance vs. Education

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean Chisham on August 28, 1999 at 22:11:47:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Performance vs. Education posted by JHR on August 26, 1999 at 16:44:17:

I am not sure what degree programs all of Mr. Perantoni's students are following, but I do get the impression that he is willing to teach people who demonstrate a clear ability to one day "score" a job, are willing to work tirelessly towards an extreme level of artistic and technical proficiency, and have good attitudes. I also get the impression that he does not invest too much time in someone who is a "long shot" in achieving success. He has so many talented people asking to study with him, that he can pick and choose those special talents to accept. If he sees something in you and is willing to invest time in you as a student, then you have most likely already achieved a certain level of success in your abilities to succeed in this field. Next you must work.

A majority of his students who put the time in and stay focussed "score". It had very little to do with the degree track they were on. It has to do with hard work, focus, and excellent guidance.

sean

Follow Ups: