Re: Re: Re: Re: Teacher wont let me use my new CC horn!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe Baker on August 16, 2001 at 16:25:07:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Teacher wont let me use my new CC horn!! posted by Klaus on August 16, 2001 at 15:11:22:

Klaus,
despite the fact that NO ONE has defended the band director's position, you insist on implying that they have. Okay, that's your own business. However, it also seems that you have a problem with another frequent poster to this board, one who has been consistenly polite to all since his first writings here, and who has been no more insistent, nor any more long-winded, than you (or I) have. If I am correct, you have placed me in a position in which I must acknowledge the attack and agree or disagree, or ignore the attack and allow others to assume tacit assent.

If in fact you do have some problem with another poster, I suggest you come right out and state the nature of your complaint, allowing the accused to respond. If not, it would be considerate if you edit your posts to be certain that there is not indication of such a problem. In any case, it would be unwise of you to attempt to enlist my support in an attack. This is a board among friends, and I do not intend to change that.

Joe Baker, who, unhappily, felt that a response was needed, and who hopes that Klaus is still a friend.

Follow Ups: