can I sue the airline??

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by far eastern tuba on August 02, 2002 at 20:02:52:

Hi,

I ned some good advice on a sertain subject matter about my tuba and how it got messed up and stuff.
i live way out east in east maine and stuff, and i was wanting to fly down to texas to catch the season finale of the area's top community band, and see if i could get a lesson with Richard. anyways, i spent all night tying my tuba up in those super-thick brown paper garbage sacks. there must have been about 35 of them on my tuba in all different directions. anyways, this should have been enough to protect my leadpipe and bell and stuff, and plus i put a lot of duck tape and the real thick kind too and stuff. so i dropped my horn off at the underground baggage drop thing and they said it didn't weigh too much so i dind't have ot pay extra money so i was happy about that. and i was real careful to put a fragile sticker on it so that it wouldn't get messed up. i even put two of them on. but the people that work there must not have seen either of those stickers, because when i got back down from flying my tuba was kinda dented up and stuff. especially around the fourth valve, where it had fallen off. so i talked to the guy at that desk and he said i should file a report and stuff. what should i do now? can i get all this money and stuff to buy a new tuba, and one of those mouthpieces that will help me play good?

please help, because i like the tuba, and mine got messed up, and i still want to play it and stuff

thank you-
J

Follow Ups: