Items For Sale/ Wanted

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tom B. on August 04, 2002 at 22:05:34:

Wanted:

Schilke Geib or Geib II tuba mouthpieces: Must be large shank and in excellent condition. I'll even consider purchasing a large shank model that needs to be replated, so please let me know if you have one or more that you would like to part with. Please note that I'm looking for Schilke mouthpieces only. I'm not looking for Dillon or Laskey Geib mouthpieces (I already have them).

For Sale:

Warburton Arnold Jacobs tuba mouthpiece: American (smaller) shank & silver plated. It is in like new condition...not even the shank shows much use. I have never used this mouthpiece because of it's smaller shank size; I ended up with it by accident because I
didn't check on the shank size before I purchased it. Again, this is basically brand new. $90 including shipping.

Dillion Music Adjustable Gap Receiver: Brand new in package. I purchased this item approx two months ago and never had it put on. $165 including shipping.

Please email me if interested in my for sale items or if you have a Schilke Geib that you would like to sell.

Follow Ups: