Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Congratulations, Mason D.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ryan on August 13, 2002 at 16:04:25:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Congratulations, Mason D. posted by C'MON on August 13, 2002 at 15:51:46:

I may not have the money to go to Chicago and tell Mr. Herseth that DCI has music value, but if he wants to get in touch with me by e-mail I would be happy to. Why can somebody not come in this board and simply say a congratulations to a friend who has acheived something great, maybe in your eyes its not great. But winning a competition for playing tuba should be rewarded with atleast his friends saying "way to go". If you dont like that this person is telling his friend good job, then how about you take it up with him personally instead of filling this board with your stupid thoughts and nonsense. DCI does take a lot of musical skill, not anyone can just go play Wagner, Copeland, Shostakovich, etc. and make it sound good. You have to have some musical playing abilities. If you would like to talk about this even more you can e-mail me at PAINTBLR00(AT)AOL.COM, or Instant Message me at PunkRockTuba. Congratulations Mason for achieving success at I&E, go get it again next year. -Ryan

Follow Ups: