Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tuba/Clothes Comparison(Long)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chuck Jackson on August 21, 2002 at 21:51:09:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tuba/Clothes Comparison(Long) posted by none on August 21, 2002 at 01:26:08:

My grandfather said the worst thing you can do to the unfortunate is pity them....consider it done. I am quite amazed that you would spend your time doing something of this ilk. Either you know me and I have slighted you in some way in the past 42 years or you just have a little too much time on your hands. I really think that a little psychiatric help may benefit your life. Life is a beautiful thing, I hope you learn to embrace it for it's posistive aspects. Obviously, you have nothing of worth to offer this board, or you would have posted under your name with a well thought out rebuttal to my post. I would gladly have answered in a calm and rational way. I sense you know me personally and either 1. Have a gripe with me or 2. Are a lost soul who never had the wonderful life, music and other things, that I have had. I really am sorry you get your jollies by poking fun. To quote Bill Murray..."I see a great future in the food service industry or home care field for you..." I do pity you. Now you can answer any way you may choose, but the pity is still there, unless of course, you unmask yourself and stand like a man....Have Peace.

Chuck

Follow Ups: