Re: Re: What is your marching band playing?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jacob Morgan on August 15, 2003 at 13:48:32:

In Reply to: Re: What is your marching band playing? posted by Doug on August 15, 2003 at 13:41:36:

haha I know how you feel man, Last year we had the best tuba section in highschool we've ever had. It had been looked forward to finally getting me and the senior last yr to actually play together. Boy did we have fun! We were bothing wanting a solo or duet or something on teh field. the closest we got was a few measures on.... dang my mind is slipping... it was a spanish song and we had a small section to ourselves.. wasn't like we had hoped..

Me and him always begged for hey baby in the stands, then listened to teh other team to hear them not play the tuba solo hehe.

Then this yr, we play a the songs we are now and the tubas have a good line all the way through, not a solo but a very veyr noticeable part... tho i still crave a solo!!

o and the fact we didnt' have LATCHeS on our cases all last yr.. we had to pick them up and hold them shut.. and this yr we have them! lol.. and the other 2 tubas have already broken there redone tubas this yr.. we've had bout 5 practices.. -sigh- i miss last yr..

Follow Ups: