Re: Re: The Tuba Player List

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mike Milnarik on August 30, 2003 at 01:44:22:

In Reply to: Re: The Tuba Player List posted by scott on August 29, 2003 at 21:11:52:

Thanks Scott!

I think that's a great point and a large concern. (I know how much junk mail I get each day!)

The list is for the purpose of tuba players to learn more about each other by introducing themselves and to have their emails or websites displayed, if they choose to. I've set the names up with the player's location so that if someone is looking for a local player or teacher they can contact them directly.

The list is a public list and is accessible to anyone that wants to see it. I can't control who views my site. I will say that I will not be selling, or giving away, anyone's contact information. Anyone that has sent information and did not specifically include their website and/or email in the information that they wanted posted, did not get that information posted.

If there is anyone that already sent me information and you wanted your website and/or email posted but it's not, please email me the information and I will be happy to post it at your request. Otherwise I just post what's in the email that you ask me to post.

Thanks again Scott for pointing that out and I hope that this webpage can become a valuable resource for all that choose to use it!

Mike Milnarik

Follow Ups: