Re: Re: CC and BBb

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by y try w/ idiots??? on August 30, 2003 at 15:53:57:

In Reply to: Re: CC and BBb posted by SHS Tubamaster on August 30, 2003 at 00:21:54:

please read the original post before u speak. i know that the 2 keys of horns are still both tubas that obviously sound like, well, tubas. DUH!!! that wasn't even the point of my post. your whole post barely has anything to do with my original post. i dont know what area ur owning with ur miraphone, but maybe u should just put ur horn down for awhile. it is a funny fact the elite high school tuba players in Indiana play CC. in fact the top 5 of us use CC for that matter. except for one, and he was 4th. and he WAS great. but it was still only one person. . . . . . .
there is no NEED to play CC, obviously. but that isnt even the topic (once again). the topic is about how learning CC can help improve u as a tuba player overrall. and don't disagree with that becuase u really would look like an idiot. how could learning to play another type of tuba NOT make u a better player? i mean, unless u just suck in general or never practice which is against my religion. you perfect ur abilities on the Bb. i perfect my abilities on the Bb, C, Eb, and F. and don't say i don't have the time to because i do. in high school and/or real life, anybody has the time to if that is how they decide to spend it. so anyways, i know how to play 4 different keyed tubas. you only know how to play 1 (this is just a scenario, not real life). hmmmm??????? i see something here. and don't tell me that learning four differently keyed tubas is just the same as playing Bb because anybody who has played any of the other tubas knows the truth. i mean, how could the ability to go past the limits of Bb not be more superior?

im not denying that u r probably a decent player. just returning the same respect.

HSEHS"what was your point in responding anyways?"Tubamaster

Follow Ups: