Re: Re: ~ Looking for recordings of Bill Bell ~

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jack Stowers on December 04, 1999 at 12:07:31:

In Reply to: Re: ~ Looking for recordings of Bill Bell ~ posted by Chuck Jackson on December 03, 1999 at 13:28:54:

Thanks, Chuck! What a great bulletin board . . . I thought I might be making an understatement about Bill Bell. But as of yet I am not a tuba player myself, just a fan. And I am still surprised by the apparently quite small amount of information about Bill Bell himself on the internet.

Well now I know the name of the album, anyway ~ I will search thru record trading meets, I guess, but if anyone else reads these messages and knows of an actual available copy of the album, or has the record themselves and would be willing to record it onto a tape if I mail you one, (isn't that completely legal for completely out-of-print, unavailable music?) please let me know and I'd certainly be willing to pay for any help ~ If no records can be found, well, Chuck, perhaps I'll contact you back to see if you have tape-to-tape duplication capablity and would be willing ... Thanks again ! Jack

Follow Ups: