Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cerveny 693 vs ST.Petersburg.HELP!!!!!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe Baker on December 28, 1999 at 15:41:35:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cerveny 693 vs ST.Petersburg.HELP!!!!!!! posted by Dale on December 23, 1999 at 10:10:50:

Absolutely! I didn't mean to imply that you had not yet answered the question; it seemed, however, that although you answered the "what does made like cr*p mean" question, you took exception to being asked. I was only trying to explain why the initial answer was not sufficient. I do appreciate your comments, and was only trying to point out to you and to other pro/future-pro players that the standards they apply when selecting an instrument may be too high for we amateurs to afford, and that sometimes 'less than the best' just has to be good enough.

I really do apologize if I've left the impression with you or with any other readers that I considered the question unanswered, or that my nose was out of joint. I tried to make my meaning clear, but sometimes I just write like cr*p. #;o)

Follow Ups: