Re: Re: Re: Re: Cheeks Popping

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tony E on December 04, 2003 at 13:51:28:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Cheeks Popping posted by js on December 04, 2003 at 13:04:43:

Joe,

And have you noticed that you can actully "puff" your cheeks in very different ways. Of course, there's what I call "full puffing", like Dizzy. But you can also be very specific about where you move the air pocket. I can create a "puff pockets" at all sorts of different places, all of which actually move the location of the corners. When I play in the pedal range, I puff up just a little at the corners (not the cheeks) to bring my corners forward.

You know, there's lots of exercise books out there for different things, but none I can think of on this topic. Perhaps you could invent a guide to mastering "puff pockets". That one company sold a lot of chopsticks. Maybe you could invent an exercise where you lay on the floor and roll around a steel bearing on your lips, from corner to corner, by puffing in different ways. It could require different sizes and weights for the bearings, so you could easily get 50 bucks for a set, especially since the sizes and weights would be scientifically calculated (by you of course). You could even offer gold plated ones, which would be more challenging since they are more slippery. And later an advanced heavyweight set....

Tony E

Follow Ups: