Cronkhite Bag for sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chuck Koontz on December 11, 2003 at 00:43:58:

Hi Tubenet,

I have a Cronkhite bag (follow Ferguson Music link below, go to "Cases," then "Glenn Cronkhite" for more info on these fantastic cases) that I had made for my recently departed HB-6. It is too big for my current large CC, so it's up for sale. It fits a PT-6 very well, as well as other larger CC tubas. I think this bag will accept a bell up to about 20" (I recently tried a Willson 3050 in here and the bell fit just fine), and it's pretty tall as well. It has an accessory pouch, nicely backpack straps, and a snap-on portfolio that holds a good amount of music. It is black cordura and in excellent condition. All the zippers, straps & snaps are in like new condition. This is the design that zips all the way over the bell so it is very easy to get the horn in & out of the bag.

The best new price that I can find for this particular bag online is $317 at Ferguson Music, so my price is $215, you pay shipping. I'll have pictures available soon.

If you're interested in this bag but you're not sure your horn will fit, let me know and I'll try and track down your model horn to see if it will work.

Please reply via e-mail (click my name above) only as I don't check the TubeNet too often. PayPal or money order preferred, but I'll take a personal check giving it time to clear.

Thanks!

Follow Ups: