Selling Beautiful PT-6!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jonathan on February 08, 2001 at 13:19:31:

i got it in 98, played it my Sr. year in high school, and the first semester of my freshman year at Indiana University. it has about 4-5 dings in it, but nothing that cant be easily overlooked. the tuba has a story that goes with it, i'll try to post the condensed version.

Bob Tucci and Dan Perrantoni are the founders of the perrantucci model. Tucci called Perrantoni and told him that there were 2 tubas that came off the pt-6 line better than basically any tuba they've made. for some reason some tubas come off the line better quality than the other ones, who knows. anyway, tucci asked perrantoni if he wanted one, so perrantoni took the silver one, and tucci sent the brass one to the Woodwind and the Brasswind in Indiana. that's where i picked it up. i took the tuba to Perrantoni (my tuba professor at the time) and by looking at the serial #, he could tell that this was one of the 2 that tucci had told him about.

i bought the tuba for 12,000 + 300 for the hardshell case + 250 for the softshell case. also included with it is a "lap lift". the short stand you set the tuba on when you play it. i posted it for 10,000 before but that was too much i guess, so im posting it now for 8000.

if you're interested, email me at page_seven(AT)yahoo.com, or call me at 812-824-8585.

thanks,

Jonathan

Follow Ups: