Re: Re: Kudos to Lee Stofer for a job well done

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Pat Murphy on February 07, 2002 at 12:07:51:

In Reply to: Re: Kudos to Lee Stofer for a job well done posted by Doug on February 07, 2002 at 00:05:17:

Lee is in Stockbridge, which is south of Atlanta, on either I75 or I675 then back to the west a short distance (1 mile?). I will let him give his exact location if he wants. He is a tremendous asset to the music community in many ways. His work is excellent and his personality is equal. It is rare and exciting to meet someone like Lee who is more interested in quality and honesty etc. than anything else. It would be worth any extra mileage at least one time to give him a try. I can't say enough nice things about him. He has years of experience in both performance and repair work. I just started learning tuba about a year ago and am also trying to learn a little about the repair end. He treats me like his equal. Certainly does not make me feel little around him. I appreciate this tremendously. I plan to take my new 20J project down to him in a couple of weeks where he has said I can use his equipment and he will help me or I will help him, or maybe he will just try to keep me from destroying it. I'm not sure what will happen. I know few people who would do this for someone else. He worked on my Eflat after I first got it. I really enjoy it. Tuba Christmas was a blast.

Follow Ups: