Re: Re: Re: Tempi for orch. exc. for tapes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Joe the Tuba on February 09, 2002 at 18:23:18:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Tempi for orch. exc. for tapes posted by dp on February 08, 2002 at 23:09:16:

You are wrong to assume that my relationship with my current teacher or my past teachers is unimportant to me. This was a question I asked on a whim. In retrospect, I will not take this kind of chance again. It was meant as a light hearted poll. People have turned it into something far more sinister, including yourself.

I respect the idea of privacy or keeping your cards close to your vest, as I said before in another post. I also respect the idea (wish you would too) that if you don't want to answer these questions, don't post. Just skip it.

as for your last paragraph, I believe I have already addressed it. This original post was meant as a discussion starter/poll. Apparently, it was a bad idea. The teachers I have had and have now, I respect far more than anyone else. I have ALREADY gotten their opinions, and I was just asking to see what everyone else thought. Well, I found out.

Joe "Don't worry, I wouldn't want you to be my bass bone player" the tuba

personal attack lobbed back at ya

Please respond to me via email if you want to continue this "discussion" I don't want to clutter up the board with this.

Follow Ups: