Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your favorite tuba solo in the movies

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by callmeapple on February 20, 2002 at 13:49:04:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your favorite tuba solo in the movies posted by A Guy in Virginia on February 20, 2002 at 11:10:01:

Thanks. I wasn't attempting to type that language skill isn't important earlier. It's just that the most dominant form of communication in the music business that I have been shown is word of mouth as opposed to typed on a bulletin board (not that this is any less important, it's just that after a few years of not having my english skills tested, they get a bit rusty), and you're right in the sense that it's easy to doink up a message while trying for speed and such, but it would be a bit easier if we were speaking directly, 'cause nobody spells words when speaking.
As far as the attacks go, I only resort to attacks when I'm provoked a certain amount (usually quite a lot of provocation), and he fact that just because of the spelling of one word someone feels that they need to judge whatever intelligence I have left is enough to PO me, you know? I do appreciate your candor, and had Mr. curious (weather that's you or not I doubt but I'm not sure) typed something like that in the first place, the Internet would probably have one less F-word typed on it.

regards,

Callmeapple

Follow Ups: