Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tuba overhaul web page completed

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tony E on February 12, 2003 at 02:35:01:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tuba overhaul web page completed posted by sidelines on February 11, 2003 at 21:33:54:

Joe,

Just to be clear here...I don't take your pseudonyms to be dishonorable or somehow reflect negatively on your character. I just wouldn't personally choose to use them in a post where I was making an assesment of someone's performance or choices. And,I put it out there for you to consider. I didn't intend to imply that there is some sort of personal character defect about seeing it differently. I've been reading and posting on the tubenet for about two years, and in that time, I've seen alot of your posts. Many of them have been helpful for me. You may be a bull in the china shop at times, but that's a whole differnt thing than being dishonarable.

I've re-read your posts here with the benefit of having read them all once...and you're right, you give plenty of credit to accompany your questions and comments.

I also think you're right on this...the craftsmen we rely on as musicians may increasingly find the ecconomics of restoring fine instruments forces them to see many instruments go to the parts bin that should be making music.

Thanks for the thread and your thoughts.

Tony E

Follow Ups: