Northeastern Regional Conference

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Manning on February 21, 2003 at 16:21:06:

NeRTEC NEWS!

It's not to late to register for the Northeastern Regional Tuba Euphonium Conference. Today (Feb. 21) marks the deadline for competition applicants and for "early bird" registration. If you are interested in applying for a competition and can get me a tape by Wednesday (Feb. 26)I will still accept it. Competitions in five divisions with cash prizes for first, second and third place!!! We will be accepting registrations up until and during the conference, but we would recommend that you register and book a hotel room early.

NeRTEC will take place at the University of Massachusetts Amherst March 21-23, 2003. Events run from Friday afternoon through Sunday night. Featured artists include: Patrick Sheridan; Adam Frey; Mary Ann Craig; Scott Mendoker; Neal Corwell; Velvet Brown; Danny Vinson;Eli Newberger; the West Point Tuba Quartet, and many more! Over 40 separate events!
Bring your horn! We will have James O'Dell conduct the Low Blowers Amateur and Intercollegiate Tuba Euphonium Ensembles. Both will get the chance to perform at the final concert.

Bring your spouse/significant other/parent/child too for a reduced rate! Come see and hear Harvard University's GIGANTIC tuba! Shop for music, accessories, recordings and instruments. Don't forget to stay for TubaPalooza! Sunday night.Check the website for details and feel free to email me for more information.

See you next month at NeRTEC!!!

Follow Ups: