Re: Re: Anybody Play a German F in Quintet?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Klaus on February 28, 2003 at 15:01:50:

In Reply to: Re: Anybody Play a German F in Quintet? posted by Jobey Wilson on February 28, 2003 at 13:43:36:

Hi Jobey

You might have heard about my mailing with your trombonist. I simply am amazed by the wonderful blend and balance between the horn, trombone, and tuba of your quintet. Of course you and the trombone guy behave very politely, but your horn lady certainly displays some format, which leaves a good deal room for you two heavy guys to display the nature of your instruments.

That lady certainly defies the cliché of having gotten her job by her looks alone. Yet she adds more than just a bit of elegance to the visual appearance of you Tritones.

I can only advise everybody to listen to the samples available through the link given below here.

If I were working in some school brass programme, I certainly would find it a good idea to hire your quintet to demonstrate the potentials of sheer beauty inherent in brass instruments. A potential, which is not always the one, that is the most exploited in our metallic corner of the musical world.

Klaus

Follow Ups: