Re: Re: Mr. Pokorny meets his hero!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian Frederiksen on February 02, 2004 at 18:57:43:

In Reply to: Re: Mr. Pokorny meets his hero! posted by Gene Pokorny on February 02, 2004 at 15:07:38:

So Gene "Yeah, I was the one who played in the rest in 'Them Basses' at the Army Conference, 2004" Pokorny

Seems they got you with a solo note. I did an Octubafest at Western Michigan Univ where tradition has it the final number is the WMU fight song but the final strain has a few tuba players doing the Beer Barrel Polka on top of it - guess a few tuba players figured this out years ago to piss off the band director. Anyway, as a guest I was asked to play the Beer Barrel and the part had a stinger written in. No one said no to play it so I did - you guessed it, I was the only one, even took a solo bow. They got me.

Anyway, guess you spilled the beans about lurking on Tubenet, not me. Considering that this has been going on for years now Tubenetland has to find another lurker to expose.

BTW - I always said you never know who lurks on tubenet, now that Gene has been exposed, there were a few times that I sat down with Mr Jacobs looking at Tubenet. Hopefully all those little kiddies out in Tubenetland will remember this when they write something stupid!

Brian "maintaining client confidentaility" Frederiksen

Follow Ups: