Re: Real tuba v. FAKE tuba

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve on January 27, 2000 at 04:44:23:

In Reply to: Real tuba v. FAKE tuba posted by Doug on January 26, 2000 at 22:23:44:

I have a huge problem with this, especially when you both are willing to give up your own time to help the other band out. Rules like that are lame and need to be changed. In my college band my director would cancel the concert if joel and i couldn't be there. you need to print some of these out and show your director. there is strength in numbers, and just maybe he'll change his mind. as for his son sitting up there with a tuba and not playing it, it brings some other musical acts to mind. milli-vanilli, spice girls, new kids on the block, vanilla ice, etc. you can totally tell that these artists fake their performances, and i can tell you that the judge at the contest will be able to tell also. i just feel sorry for the poor kid who has to do it. just think of haveing to sit through a whole concert like that. if he still decides not to have a tuba, the least he can do is just nut up and face it without having to fake it. best of luck, Steve

Follow Ups: