Re: How should I pay?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gus Pratt on January 30, 2001 at 05:35:01:

In Reply to: How should I pay? posted by A Buyer on January 29, 2001 at 18:45:12:

A lot depends on what your fears are. As a BUYER there are several things that are important. First is to make sure that the horn is sent in a method that can be tracked. This way you can always know if it ever left the seller at all. I've always liked UPSs tracking system. You can go online and tell exactly where your horn is at, when it left the sellers, and when it hit each station along the line. I personally as a BUYER like using personal checks. You know exactly who the check is made out to, exactly where it is going, and you also get proof the seller has received the check and cashed it, in the form of your cancelled check. Your cancelled check will also have a signature, and fingerprints. As a seller I wouldn't have problems accepting a personal check, so long as it clears the bank, and the item is shipped to the address on the check, and I verify the phone number on the check is the number of the person I'm selling the horn to.

Follow Ups: