Re: Re: van Hall baritone

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Klaus on January 12, 2002 at 22:23:13:

In Reply to: Re: van Hall baritone posted by Chuck(G) on January 12, 2002 at 20:41:46:

I am not so sure of the country of origin of these instruments potentially belonging in a VANdalised HALL of infamity.

But they most likely are designed at the trilateral CHINPAIN Institute for Aesthetically Deceptive Creativity in Scrap Metal.

Wich PEKuliarINGly IS Located in A MAjorily BAD, but NEW DELI (the missing H certainly is aitching me).

Our revered BoarDowner might see himself as a non-agent for eBaying. But in that hinsight he is by far obsoleted by these Genghis Khan-like hordes of worthless instruments stampeding all over the auction pages.

After a train mishap a decade ago my worst, and very infrequent, nightmare is imagining the bell of my beloved Conn 28D horn crumbling like aluminium foil (it only got a wrinkle in the real life episode).

But had I still being teaching, I guess my bad dreams would be centering in on the problems arising from parents and school systems wanting investments being limited to literal CHINPAIN-type of instruments.

Klaus

Follow Ups: