Re: Re: Tuba for sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Klaus on January 24, 2002 at 08:28:59:

In Reply to: Re: Tuba for sale posted by moraru cezar on January 24, 2002 at 08:00:00:

Hi Moraru

I think you are the Romanean tubist, who has mailed for help to find a new tuba a few times before.

As I have friends working in a Danish organisation helping Romanean children, I also know, that your country is not rich.

I can not help you directly, because I do not know of tubas for sale at a decent price. But I will ask you to be cautious about the very unspecified offer by Sung Youl.

His message has been sent from a US university computer. But his email supplier appears to be Korean.

To me that brings in too many insecure factors in a potential transaction.

And as long as you are looking for a German F tuba, it is much too expensive to buy it from the US. The shipping alone will be $400 or more. I know because I have imported American instruments to Denmark myself.

I think that finding a relevant instrument for you, would be something our German contributor(-s) might be the best ones to help with.

Klaus

PS: My evaluation of the Sung Youl offer might be wrong. If any of all of you can verify the validity of that offer, please do so! This is not a matter of saving my face.

Follow Ups: