Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: All those F tubas for sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by A G in V on January 30, 2002 at 14:37:31:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: All those F tubas for sale posted by Mr. Curious on January 30, 2002 at 14:21:43:

The problem is that your "hawking" is my "information", if I have my salesman filter turned up to the properly level.

So, the line remains invisible, and only the bulldogs will get anywhere near it. The rest will stay well away after the first time they get too close and are sent away yelping, with their tail between their legs.

So, let's either agree to clear guidelines (or accept Sean's absolute rule, which I'm happy with, as long as it is clear), or let's develop thicker skins than what Sean has so that he sets the limit and not our flames. For now, though, the pendulum has swung away from the sales guys, and maybe that's why we don't hear from many of them anymore. Most of the sales guys have not only lots of playing experience, they also have lots of inside information that is hard to get otherwise. To have that stuff available, you have to endure a bit of hawking, it seems to me. Are some of us sometimes too easily irritated?

Follow Ups: