Re: Re: for H.S. band directors

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chuck Jackson on January 15, 2003 at 00:03:58:

In Reply to: Re: for H.S. band directors posted by ken k on January 14, 2003 at 22:19:47:

I guess my love for Russian Music is prohibited as is my love for Balenese Gamalan Music, Indian Raga's, Klezmer, Iranian Folk Music, Ladysmith Black Mambazo, and the odd Tango. I guess I should just dust off my old Pat Boone records and rush out to buy the newest John Tesh cd, stop eating red beans and rice, drinking "Russkyia Chai" and imported beer. Nope, just white bread, good ol' American Cheese, and Bologna washed down with some unfloridated water while listening to that Beacon Of Openmindedness, Uncle Rush Limbaugh. I knew I was an un-American so-and-so for the 11 years I spent in the military defending EVERYONES RIGHT TO HAVE AN OPINION. This creep doesn't even leave his name. The NEA doesn't dictate squat to schools, hate to tell you, but it does provide me with a cool $2,000,000 in tort insurance to protect myself from the litiguous society we have become. Come to think of it, I would make more money as drywall hanger in one week than I make in two as a teacher. So, why do I do it. FOR THE ONE OR TWO KIDS WHO GET IT!!!!!! God Bless everyone who lives under our flag. I am proud to be in a country where you look however you damn well please, say what the hell you want, and be able to rant about the stupidest s(AT)#$t like this post(not yours Ken, the original one).

Chuck Jackson

Follow Ups: