Re: Re: Re: Re: Military Band Question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean Chisham on January 19, 2003 at 11:33:07:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Military Band Question posted by A Stofer-Knower on January 19, 2003 at 00:40:14:

Hmmm. This "asshole" doesn't really understand where the judging and comparing came from. As far as scurrying home from concerts, that is true of any job. When I worked a civilian job I always scurried home after work. When I attend local symphony concerts the first people out of the parking garage are the orchestra members. Why would you lounge around after getting off work? They did their job and now they are done for the day. That one confuses me.

You statements are almost certainly based on hearsay, rumor, and wive's tales.

Every branch has a premier band go on tour at least once per year. They tour large and small cities. Your comments about how they treat the bands that visit is spot on. They are very enthusiastic crowds.

I am not sure of which branch you are referring to when you said that someone came to the premier band from the field then left again to go back to the field. I am sure it is possible, but if you knew the perks which come with a premier band vs a base band or even a MACOM band, which are pretty good bands BTW, then you would realize that your statement makes little sense.

Follow Ups: