Cerveny Eb parts needed

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve C on January 30, 2003 at 01:14:27:

ok guys.
I have an Amati/Cerveny rotary effer. I'm trying to get a 5th valve put on (like Jay Bertolet's Cerveny Eb). I've ordered a 1st valve assembly from Amati, but they keep forgetting to ship it (they missed 2 ships already, which is not only aggrivating me, but my techy aswell). Do any of you repair guys have a 1st valve assembly by chance? Model CEB-641-4, 18mm bore.
Also, I have ordered a new paddle assemble. I'm upgrade the clock-springs to...what ever you call the current assembly (these springs are also a bit weak). The linkage is the type that has a ball bareing that slips into the linkage (uniball?), not the type that you screw the ball bareing into the valve(miniball?), but that also needs the bridge and support (Well, probably not, but I'm just picky).

I'll be checking the statuse of the parts tomorrow, but if they're not going to be here soon, I'd have to cancel the order anyway, as I may be moving this summer.

I appriciate Any and All help

Thanks You,
Steve C

Oh, and used is fine too. Would probably match the horn better than a new set-up :)

Follow Ups: