Re: Re: Re: which year?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Scott Mendoker on July 04, 1999 at 14:21:42:

In Reply to: Re: Re: which year? posted by Matt on July 02, 1999 at 10:15:29:

Just for the record - and BTW, I HATE watching rumors fly by. If you don't KNOW than please don't say anything. The music world is very small - careers get damaged - feelings get hurt, etc.....And the younger person who reads these posts form opinions and start speading MORE rumors because they have read information on this BBS. Our responsibility should be greater - our level of integrity should be higher. I have experienced the results on BOTH sides of issues - having spread rumors - even though I was sure they were true - but I really didn't know the facts - and I have been hurt by people saying untrue things about me.

Gene has used a a few people on 2nd tuba - mostly Fritz Kaenzig (Arcana and Also Sprach), Floyd played on Alpine w/Gene and they actually switched off on the 1st tuba solos. (It was recorded during Gene's year in L.A.) And I played 2nd on the Symphonie Fantastic CD.

I understand that it's tempting to get caught up in the flow of talk. Please just remember that a lot of people monitor these BBS's without making themselves known.

Have a good 4th of July

Scott Mendoker

Follow Ups: