FS: Getzen G50 CC tuba and more!!!!!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Josh on July 03, 2001 at 11:36:34:

Still have my Getzen G50 CC for sale. It's 3 years old and in VERY good condition. Only one dent to speak of (more like a quarter-sized impression) and 3-4 pings. Silverplate is in VERY good condition....one small spot on the bell from my hand being on the first slide....bad habit.

This is a very good playing example of these tubas. VERY good intonation and even throughout the entire horn. Has been used for the past year mostly in a professional quintet and also a large brass ensemble. I'm only selling the horn to finance a used Hirsbrunner.....otherwise, I'd keep it.

$6500 for the horn, a like-new hard case (w/wheels and locking latches) and a Dolly bag. The horn is in Southwestern VA and I'd prefer not to ship, but can travel to meet you....within reason.

E-mail for more details and pics......

Also have a Besson BE943 bass trombone for sale. Horn is less than a year old and looks brand new. NO dents or dings. Slide and Hegmann valves are in mint condition. VERY good playing bass trombone with nice dark sound. Used briefly in trombone quartet and trombone ensemble settings.

$1500 for horn, Besson hard case, and Hamilton stand.

Once again, e-mail for details and pics......

Josh

Follow Ups: