Re: Re: Re: Re: MW 2141 Eb vs. Willson 3400 Eb

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jim on July 14, 2002 at 22:46:27:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: MW 2141 Eb vs. Willson 3400 Eb posted by LV on July 14, 2002 at 17:08:49:

I won't disagree that they do sell premium limted availablilty products. I won't argue that they have a really good sales staff. I think they are very fair and good at what they do. All I am saying is what my experience was when I played one of the first pt22 horns they had. I asked about the price and they took me in to ask the owner and he quoted me in the neighborhood of 8k for a horn that clearly still had some intonation issues yet to be worked out.

I think some of the reasons why the products they offer are of limited availability is because they are the exclusive dealer for the us on some of these brands meaning they can pretty much charge whatever they want for it because there in no competition. All that being said, I would still buy an instrument from them someday if they had what I wanted. I would just make sure I dealt directly with the sales staff to keep things easier. I am sure the new pt22's are great. The one I played had a great sound but it need a few adjustments is all.

Follow Ups: