Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WANTED: used MW2145

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Klaus on July 18, 2002 at 05:06:11:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: WANTED: used MW2145 posted by Ken H on July 18, 2002 at 04:02:18:

Not exactly like your's.

The Latin name for mine is Pogona vitticeps. In Danish Skęgagame (bearded agama, which of course would be a fitting fellow for me, only it is a sheela. My dog, a Border terrier, also carries a beard, even if it also is a sheela).

The USAsians breed them for colours, in which matter they compete like with brass bands (just to keep board relevance).

The pic does not show my dragon. It is from a net-site, that I found. You might from the pic be able to imagine, that it is fairly easy to get eye contact with such a dragon. Mine is not shy at all and can be handled with no limitations. One of her favourite resting positions is when she puts her head in the bottom bow of one of my trombones, which all are standed vertically in my living room. She sometime wakes me up by running across my face. I would not accept that from a human sheela. But then there of course is the weight difference to be taken into account.

Too long already!

Klaus

Follow Ups: