Bad News, Good News

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Szkutko on July 20, 2002 at 05:33:14:

The BBb Tuba Study is no more. I apologise to the participants and the others who were interested in the findings. I have initially been side tracked from this study and as of late, haven't had the time to complete it. Instead of stressing about it, i've decided to let it go and stop jerking people (and myself) around.

If someone else is interested in the initial idea and would like to do it, please email me and i'll let you know what my ideas were plus all the other details. Once again, I apologise for the lack of fullfilment.

On a brighter note, Tuba Central (dot com) is now up and running!

The aim of the site is to become a central point for all tuba and euphonium related information. It's not designed to take over from this BBS or any other related site. Simply a central resource for us all, hence the name Tuba Central.

There is a bit of information there already so please go and have a look. A web based email service is on offer. Please go there and let me know if this service will be a viable option for the site. Also sign the Guest Map too. This is a neat little feature i've found.

Music shops, individual sellers, please let me know if you'd like to be included in the "buy a tuba" section of the site.

See you all there!

John Szkutko

Follow Ups: