Re: Hey Brian Fredrickson-Read Me

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian Frederiksen on July 14, 2003 at 20:17:01:

In Reply to: Hey Brian Fredrickson-Read Me posted by Chuck Jackson on July 14, 2003 at 15:33:53:

Yes, I will be at the flute show in Vegas - I'm doing the Jacobs Breathing presentation that was done at the Texas and Arizona regionals. OK, similar version for flute, took out brass specific stuff and have a video of Mr Jacobs working with a flute student. I'm doing it Aug 10 2-330. Sorry, at $750 (plus chair and table rental) to exhibit, I will not be exhibiting - I'd rather play the slots.

Since there are a number of tuba players with flute playing wives, we might as well get all tuba players together! Across the street from the Riviera is a small joint called Lots-of-Slots. Last time I was there, to get people in there they offered 75 cent imports and 99 cent 1/2 pound hot dogs (with free chili and cheese - I call it a belly buster). Forget about the 7 beers, for $10 we can have 10 beers and two hot dogs - where else but Vegas! Sounds like a place for tuba players unless we enough show up that we can rent out Liberace's mansion.

Maybe after we get sloshed up at Lot-of-Slots, we can hit the Venitian, Paris and Bellagio and see how many places kick us out.

So Chuck that makes two of us - who else is going?

Follow Ups: