Please refrain from following up on spam

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean Chisham on June 21, 2001 at 18:11:36:

Do NOT reply to this message.

I have a tendency to pull messages which deal with the mechanics of this forum instead of music, but this needs to be stated for the archives.

In the future, if someone posts spam, then ignore it and move on. I don't need 300 people pumping the "anonymous" ego of someone who thinks he is a computer whiz and tries to cause unrest here, such as Joel Dodd has done over the last few years with his whole TubaGod schtick.

Dale Phelps and Steve Dedman had nothing to do with it and I hope they will both have patience with those who may have accused them before enough information was available.

If you see something which is pretty obvious and I don't catch it within a day of two of posting, then go ahead and email me privatelly. Following up to the post with a "Sean, delete this" does little good because if I am reading the followup, then I probably already read the original message and deleted the thread. Sorta a chicken and egg thing. Just email me.

For those who have emailed me in the past about various things and not gotten replies, I apologize. I no longer spend 10+ hours/day in front of a computer like I used to and don't have the time or mental energy to sit down and reply to a all of my email messages. My internet connection isn't all that reliable and I, frankly, have learned to hate computers in general.

I appreciate all the positive vibes which come from the majority of readers, and the occasional constructive criticism I receive here. We learn from our experiences and should enjoy them all for what they are.

Again, Please DO NOT reply to this thread.

thanks
sean chisham

Follow Ups: