Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Grumbles

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tracy H. on June 23, 2001 at 02:34:36:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Grumbles posted by Mr. Happy to Help on June 22, 2001 at 23:29:18:

hmm, I've tried that, but since the dresses tend to be on the floor (they are LONG) and flairy, you really have to hold it out far and hope your hand doesn't slip while you're holding it and trying to get the other hand around to the spit valve.....it's tricky. Sometimes it's worth just getting it on the dress ^_^
But thank you, Mr. Happy to help, as most men (ahemm!) just sit back and laugh at our trials and tribulations ^_^ (ok, two big, strong guys (well, stronger than me at least hehe) on either side and they just laugh when I have to empty my spit valve. The only time ONE helped me was when I had to move my chair over and my dress got caught under the chair and I couldn't get it out because I had to hold my tuba and use two hands to lift the chair and pull the dress. Ya, after five minutes of that one offered to hold the tuba. And he was the nice one ^_^ oh well. THAT, is how us women get the title "independent" and hold it quite nicely)

(jk ^_^)

(but you know it's true!!)

Follow Ups: