Re: Re: Re: Re: I ACTUALLY attended Curtis

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dale ready to bust out with obscenities at you Phelps on June 30, 2001 at 20:18:37:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: I ACTUALLY attended Curtis posted by anon on June 27, 2001 at 09:20:27:

For someone who is 17, you sure have a way with words. I have a question for you,
where did you get these opinions about teachers ? Have you taken from them ? Or have you heard/talked with others about them?

EITHER OF THESE TWO METHODS ARE THE BEST WAY TO "KNOW" WHAT YOU ARE GETTING INTO.

The first is ideal, and obviously not something many can do.
The second is common, and perhaps the most telling fact proving your youth is that you have chosen slander and innuendo in a vague "anonymous" fashion to repeat these things.
Perhaps you need a new circle of confidants? Based on the feedback you are getting here from the BBS, I would guess that even in your "17 years" you have yet to learn what terms like "a disgrace" actually mean. If you're fortunate, you will reflect on this one day and realize you have learned what "a disgrace" really is. With that in mind, I suggest you print your posts and the manifold replies, and tuck them in an envelope, promise yourself you'll read them in 10 years.
Best wishes to you.

Follow Ups: