Re: Weird Tuba Story

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve C on March 17, 2002 at 13:45:21:

In Reply to: Weird Tuba Story posted by Mark LeGault on March 15, 2002 at 23:37:15:

I know someone who actually wants to use one of my mouthpieces to make "pipe". I think he got the idea from a movie he has (of the Insane Clown Posy I believe) where there is a pipe made from a glass tube and some sort of low-brass mouthpiece (looked to me like a trombone mouthpiece) to hold the marijuana. I don't know how much $$ he'd have to spend to fill my Dillon-H1, but I'm sure it would be a pretty penny, and if he did I better be getting the $$ back to replace it. Needless to say I told him no, but I actually though about giving him my no-name 24AW that had appeared out of thin air amongst my stuff to shut him up, but he gave up after a few days. And he also wanted to (maybe he was just joking about this one) turn my bari sax into a pipe!!
Luckily I have never gotten pulled warming-up while driving, quite surprising sense there are 2 major universities in this town, and I am a student of the community college. I have driven through the both universities and the college with the mouthpiece on my lips. Maybe the police here are use to seeing this?
Steve C

Follow Ups: