New To The Board

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Phil Lewis on March 21, 2002 at 23:14:43:

Greetings to everyone! I'm new to this board and thought I should at least be polite and introduce myself. My name is Phil. I'm a music educator/band director in Central Missouri. I graduated from Southeast Missouri State University (at that time, still a state college) I've been involved with education and music ed. for 28 years. I did a four year stint in the U.S. Air Force right after college. I was stationed with the M.A.C. Band under Maj. Herman Vincent and then my last two years in D.C. under Col. Gabriel. I have a B.M.E., M.E., and Ed.S. I'm partial to my little Conn Eb, but also have an Olds BBb 4-valve that I've had since college. I don't get a chance to check the board everyday, but when I do have an opporutnity to check it out I enjoy reading the various messages being posted here. At least we have a place where we can talk about our mutual love of an often misunderstood and under appreciated instrument. Well, that's it. Glad to be aboard and keep up the great discussions. Thanks. Phil

Follow Ups: