Re: Tubas for sale--March Edition.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 5/4 CC on March 02, 2003 at 15:24:13:

In Reply to: Tubas for sale--March Edition. posted by Billy M. on March 02, 2003 at 02:04:11:

I am selling my "large 5/4" Kalison Pro 2000 CC (not the Daryl Smith model, but the larger model). It is silver with 4 pistons + 1 rotary fifth valve. The horn is in good shape, except for some cosmetic wear, I am asking $4950 for the horn, which is somewhat firm but negotiable, of course. I would like to sell this horn as fast as possible because I need the money to purchase another horn. I have used this tuba in large orchestra, wind ensemble, and brass quintet at the conservatory level (Peabody), and find that I am able to balance well in all three. I have recently tried quite a few of the professional level CC tubas out there, and I am convinsed that you won't find a better horn that is even close to this price range. I actually like mine better than alot of other horns out there, but I finally found a tuba that is worth going into debt over (a 6/4 York). Email me with questions, and I will also have some pictures to email soon. If you prefer, you can also reach me at 443-414-5031 (serious inquiries only, please!).
-Brian Thompson

Follow Ups: