Re: playing only in ...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Scotty T. on March 24, 2003 at 16:18:58:

In Reply to: playing only in ... posted by Kenneth Sloan on March 21, 2003 at 00:37:08:

I would love to have an orchestra job but there is only one problem. You see, I was born without a body and I would need a major operation to correct this. Right now my mommy works 2 jobs to make ends meet since I need special care. I know it's hard for mommy sometimes and I know that all that hard work takes a toll on her because sometimes I hear her cry.... don't cry mommy. She told me that one day I'll grow up to play tuba in the Chicago symphony but I don't know how. She made me a body out of an old burlap sack filled with straw so I would'nt feel self conscience. Sometimes the straw makes me itch but I can't scratch since I don't have any arms. I wish the straw would't make me scratch so. One day I hope I can get a body transplant. I hope they can find a donor with large lungs so I can play tuba. So next time you're complaining about not being able to find an orchestra job, remember you can at least play the tuba, I have to just look at pictures and dream. So don't complain when you can't find a job, just remember me, little Scotty , a boy born with just a head, big dreams and a burlap sack stuffed with straw for a body.\

Follow Ups: