Re: KING 2341 (Prototype) For Sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Pics on March 26, 2003 at 00:26:37:

In Reply to: KING 2341 (Prototype) For Sale posted by Jonathan Peress on March 23, 2003 at 15:23:32:

In agreement with Jon I have uploaded two high resolution photos to the address given below here.

As most of you might have guessed a great interest of mine is visual documentation of brasses, especially French horns and conical brasses from flugelhorns through contrabass tubas. So I am not into this as a sales agent and I don't endorse anything, which I have not played myself.

However it is a fact of life, that documentative photos mostly happen to surface in sales situations. So I happily will let myself "abuse", when private persons have interesting instruments up for sale.

In the case of this King prototype I am very fascinated by the "square" and no-fuzz valve caps and finger buttons.

To Jon: You are very welcome to send me more photos. I am especially interested in someones illustrating the complicated wrapping of the valve tubing seen from different angles, also from the backside.

To all, who might want to send me photos in .jpg format to me: Please announce your sending, as my mailbox easily gets overloaded, if my computer is not open and ready to take down files immediately. The max size for single files is 5MB.

As always log-in identity = brassphotos and password = public can be used to access my photo sites.

Klaus

Follow Ups: