Looking for a trade

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Paul on March 22, 2004 at 13:00:05:

I have a Yamaha 621 in silver. I would like to trade for a 4/4 or larger horn with rotary valves. The Yamaha is great horn with a nice tight tone and the excellent low register that the 621's are known for. It has served me well. I am looking to trade for a larger ensemble horn, and I prefer the feel and sound quality of rotary valves.

The 621 I have has one dent on the outside just above the bottom bow. It's not serious and does not affect the sound. It is a very shallow dent and should be easily repaired. See the pictures at http://www.invisibleindustry.com/ycb621s/

Prefer an even trade. The 621 comes with a yamaha case. Located in Philadelphia. If you have a Meinl Weston, Mira, Cerveny, Perantucci, Yamaha, or similar rotary horn, I would love to hear from you. I would also consider a trade for a brand new St. Pete (not nickel plate - sorry). I played one of those for a while and I regret letting it go.

So have a look at the pics, and email me privately if you are interested.

P.S. - If you responded to my previous post, I apologize for not getting back to you. I got smacked with a virus and lost all of my previous emails!

Follow Ups: