Re: Re: 50th Anniv. Bb Miraphone Tuba for Sale!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Anthony Mason on June 05, 2001 at 19:03:07:

In Reply to: Re: 50th Anniv. Bb Miraphone Tuba for Sale!! posted by Kim on June 05, 2001 at 18:34:48:

I bought the horn from Charlie Krause when he was with WW & BW. He is now in my area and I called him last week and asked his advice on what to ask for it. He remembered me and the horn he sold me and said to ask between 4,200 and 4,800 for the horn alone, as long as it was in excellent shape. It is! I had the custom work done on the tuba and had custom leather work done to the soft case straps (which comes with the horn). The price I set was merely a jumping off point to start with. I said from the beginning that this price is VERY negotiable. I am going to NYC to school in the fall and I am going to need an F horn, a much larger tuba for orchestral work and a bass trombone. Even though this tuba is very sentimental to me, I need the money to get ready for a professional career. I will also hand deliver this horn to any major U.S. city to ensure your satisfaction. For pictures go to my E-Bay ad or e-mail me at the address above. Thanks for your interest!

Follow Ups: