Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Conversation (fight?) starter

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Arnold S. Gottlieb on May 07, 2002 at 15:32:14:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Conversation (fight?) starter posted by WOW on May 07, 2002 at 15:09:41:

Well, I didn't say "I" can trace postings, but I've given opinions of people posting stuff without posting their names, and I've received feedback instructing me how to trace their postings, which I've discarded quickly. So, I guess it would be better to say that if you want to trace them, you can, I don't want to, I don't. As far as the markup, I know what it is on some horns and have no clue on others. I do remember the website for the St. Pete dealer in Germany and I think the price was around 1000 dollars, and at that point the German mark was high, so the price would probably be lower right now due to the mark falling against the dollar, or perhaps the same due to merchants raising prices in Germany as the currency changed to the Euro. If anyone remembers this site, it might still be up. It had a name like tuba or thetuba or something, and I bet people much more into this than I, probably still have it bookmarked. ASG

Follow Ups: