MW Fafner 195 for Sale in U.S.A

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mgtuba on May 16, 2002 at 22:27:52:

Hello

I just imported a MW Fafner 195 Tuba this week from Germany it's absolutely BRAND NEW and extremely nice! Anyhow, I have decided to take a different direction in my playing and want to commit to playing and developing chops on the smaller 4/4 CC Tuba and therefore,I need to sell this horn right away, or return it to the retailer I purchased it from in Germany, before my trial period ends. I think this is a great opportunity for someone over here in the U.S to own one of these MW Fafner Tubas, and would like to give somebody else this great possibility. The horn is only 4 days old and I have only played it 2 of those 4 days-the horn is in perfect condition and the sound is both enormous, dark and incredible... The Tuba is located in Lawton, Oklahoma about 1.5 hours from Oklahoma City-comes with a custom hard case. The buyer could probably sell this horn for money than what I am asking, but I am not into the tuba dealing business.

Please email me if interested. Price is $5935.00 w/hardcase. This is really a good horn for somebody looking for BRAND NEW and impressive 5/4 BBb Tuba.

Mike

Follow Ups: