Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who got tuba studio spot at SMU?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ TubeNet BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark F. on May 04, 2003 at 13:44:30:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who got tuba studio spot at SMU? posted by Matt Good on May 04, 2003 at 13:21:41:

Are you taking offense with my opinion that SMU is not the best music school in the metroplex? Of course I would expect you to disagree with me on that point, but to call someone who has a different opinion "displays arrogance, ignorance and immaturity" shows an extream lack of tolerance on your part. I expected you to rise above name calling. On this BBS your students have done you and your school of music more harm for your reputation than I ever could. Talk to them about displays of arrogance, ignorance and immaturity, not me.

It's my opinion, and it's my right to have it, but unlike the dixie chicks, I accept that it may not be a popular stance. I could blam my fowl mood on a lack of sleep from having a newbown in the house, but most of it is brought on my too many people hiding behind fake names and holier than thou attitudes. I never said I was a better player then you Matt, or even a better teacher. I had an opinion about SMU, and never made a personal attack out of it.

This BBS is a shadow of it's former self. I think it's time for me to delete the link from my Favorites file, and move on to other things. This will be my last post on this subject, and probably any other.

Farewell,
Mark F.

Follow Ups: